Join the CAA as we hear from Columbia alumni and disputes experts on the steps to take when you face a commercial dispute. Learn practical tips on resolving your disputes in a holistic manner, considering the full spectrum of options and strategies, their implications, and costs. In this session we will outline a roadmap to discuss:
• Why are you in a dispute? What's the nature of your dispute?
• How to resolve the dispute early?
• What are your options when early resolution, such as mediation, is not suitable or possible?
• When should you go to litigation, or arbitration? What's the difference?
• What are the costs, and how to keep them at a minimum?
- Joon Nie Lau, Deputy CEO, Singapore International Mediation Centre
- Clemency Wang, Associate, White & Case
- Eliza Jiang, Director, Pointer LLC
- Moderated by: Snehal Patel, Managing Director, Saena Partners
Venue: White & Case Singapore
(88 Market St, #41-01, CapitaSpring 048948)
Date: 25 April 2023
Time: 6:30pm - 8pm
Wine and hors d’oeuvres will be served.