The 2023 Annual General Meeting of CAA Singapore will be held on Saturday, March 11, 2023. The AGM will feature a discussion on ESG and impact investing with leading Columbia alumni, followed by lunch and elections. All paid CAA members are invited to attend. The AGM is free of charge for paid CAA members.
- Date and Time: 12:00-2:30pm on Saturday, March 11, 2023
- Venue: Paterson Room, Conrad Singapore Orchard Hotel, 1 Cuscaden Road (former Regent Hotel)
- ESG panel discussion
- 2022 club report
Panel Discussion - ESG and Impact Investing
We are excited to feature a discussion on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) and impact investing with leading Columbia alumni in this field. This will be a fascinating opportunity to hear about developments in this space. The panel will be moderated by Christian Zhang, CAA Singapore board member. Panelists include:
- Zenia Chang: ESG Lead, Marsh
- Amanda Yap: Head of ESG, Fullerton Asset Management
- Di Fu: Impact Investing, Temasek
We encourage you to renew your membership if it will expire on or before June 30, 2023. Renewing your membership on this page will automatically sign you up for the AGM as well. Our membership categories are:
- Lifetime membership: $750
- Annual membership: $75
- Recent graduate membership: $40 (available to those who graduated from a Columbia undergraduate institution within the last five years)
- Overseas membership: $40 (available to those who are not ordinarily resident in Singapore)
- Associate membership: $40 (available to spouses, partners, or parents of a Columbia alum)
Existing lifetime members or those whose memberships expire after June 30 can RSVP for the AGM without paying for new membership by clicking here.
Please note that only paid CAA members (excluding associate members) can vote in the elections. If you are unsure of your membership status or expiry date, please contact us at [email protected] We thank you for your ongoing support of CAA Singapore.