CAA Singapore and the Columbia Venture Community (CVC) Singapore will be joining hands to participate as a co-organizer for the Asia Technology Entrepreneurship Conference (ATEC). We are planning to send up to 3 startups to represent us in the ATEC startup competition.
If you are a founder, investor or executive of startup and are interesting in representing Singapore, please submit a business plan to us at [email protected] by 30 November 2020 for consideration.
We are also putting together a panel of judges to select the startups from Singapore. If you are interested in being on the judging panel, please also let us know by email at [email protected].
About Columbia Venture Community Singapore
(Click on logo to find out more)
Startup Plans Guidelines:
- 10-page business plan in PDF format
- Link to a 3-minute video on company or product (optional)
- English preferred
- Technology or technology enabled business
- Currently between the Seed and Series B stages of funding
- All industry sectors welcome
- Company can be headquartered anywhere but must have an Asia element to their business
For more information, refer to the attached flyers or go to www.atecstartup.org