"Southeast Asia in Regional and Comparative Perspective: What China and the US Have to Do with It"
Please join us for a symposium hosted by Columbia University's Weatherhead East Asian Institute. This event, which is designed to foster the growth of Columbia alumni networks in Southeast Asia and to promote the study of Southeast Asia at Columbia University, will feature a panel discussion with prominent Columbia faculty members followed by a cocktail reception.
Register by clicking HERE.
- Registration and Welcome Drinks * 6:00-6:30
- Panel Discussion * 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Cocktail Reception * 8:00-9:00 p.m.
- Eugenia Lean, Director, Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University
- Xiaobo Lu, Professor of Political Science, Barnard College
- Duncan McCargo, Visiting Professor of Political Science, Columbia University
- Ann Marie Murphy, Senior Research Scholar, Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University
- Andrew Nathan, Class of 1919 Professor of Political Science, Columbia University
- This event will be held in the Crescent Ballroom.
- Please arrive early as seating will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration does not guarantee admission.
- Your presence at this event indicates your willingness to appear in any photos as produced by Columbia. If this is an issue, please let us know.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL
190 Orchard Blvd