The CAA Alumni Travel Study Program goes around the world on thought-provoking sojourns. Many trips include a faculty member or featured expert that makes these adventures a kind of traveling classroom for the curious mind.
Featured Alumni Travel Study Trip: Join the Columbia Alumni Association (CAA) on our remarkable journey to Sicily and the Amalfi Coast from May 31 to June 7, 2015. It is truly Italy at its very best. You will explore thousands of years of culture from the ancient Greeks, through Pompeii, right up to the modern pleasures of throwing your own pizza dough in a private cliff top home. Throughout, you will settle into lovely 4-star hotels, take leisurely walks on footpaths with breathtaking views, and meet the local people who get to take these dramatic settings for granted. Add in a limoncello tasting here and an afternoon at your villa-hotel’s pool there, and this will be an experience you’ll always remember.
Explore the itinerary and get more information here.
Other upcoming trips include:
- Small-ship voyage exploring the sites and history of the Celtic Lands, May 12 - 21, 2015
- A nine-day journey through the great National Parks of California, June 6 - 14, 2015
- Exploring one of the most biologically unique places on earth, the Galapagos Islands, June 17 - 24, 2015
- A singular safari visiting Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Zambia, August 5 - 19, 2015
- An air, land and cruise inclusive exploration of China & Tibet, September 29 - October 12, 2015
- And more: http://alumni.columbia.edu/research-learn/travel-study-trips